I've got a new toy. Yes, Ahui got herself another new toy. Everytime of the year, it's the time for a new toy and this new toy comes at the right time as well. Those who know me will know what have I gotten.
So while getting this new toy, funnily, I got to somewhat know of a fellow SIM-ian. I was changing my plan to the student plan (Yes, I'm a student. Envy me, this expired student) and he mentioned he was a SIM-ian as well. What an coincidence. Just as I thought it's already tough for me to go for part time course, the other actually goes for a full time course. Plus he's in retail line. *applause* I had no idea how he managed to make it. He said he goes for lessons during his off days. *blink blink* Still no idea how he managed to make it but still great job afterall.
Ending the deal with a cheery 'Merry X'mas!', it made my mood better after so many days. Then a silly thought came up to me.
'Well, nothing seems to be that strong and deep afterall... Perhaps it's just a resentment.'
怎麼這樣子 雨還沒停你就撐傘要走
Soon, the rain will stop and the rainbow will come on, plus the sun turning on her lights.


