
I wasnt in my 'bestest' energetic mood today.
Lack of sleep I guess. Which also resulted me in a non-energetic greet early morning. Well, you dont expect me to be a siao cha bo on monday morning 9+am.
But still I had things to do on the comp today.

Watched Hana Kimi, checked 4 days of emails, uploaded photos, ripped lee hom cd, doing this blog entry and yet still able to do up a neo skin. (Inspired by a new resolution I had after I'm 24yrs and a day old. Which I'll elaborate later.)
So, I spent the last minutes (so dramatic!) of my 23rd year with Eve, Ah Ren, Ah Eng and Kel in Tong Shui, Bugis.

'hula-hula' currently accompanying me at work. lol. dont ask me how the name comes about.
Thanks, esther mei mei for transporting the hawaii bear from Japan! So kawaii~ ^^
And so, we had the usual toasts and drinks while talking the way from 10+ to 1+.

Thanks pals, for the cake and gifts! Muacks!
Hmm, the next day, the filial daughter went to 'Cow Car Water' with mum and dad. Saw tons of ah pehs, along with lil' dragon girls kao-ing the ah pehs. Tsk tsk. A tad speechless to see that. By nightfall, it's crabs at AMK. Yum~

Not ending the day with a cake that looked nice.
Okie, so what's up with the new resolution?
I was thinking, I've been a very pampered peep who'll always received love, care and concern from other people and I seldom showed it to others. It makes me feel weird and awkward to ask people, 'Are you okay?', 'How's the bruise?', 'What happened?'. It's always been other people who'll asked about me. I've not been very expressive about my concerns. Okay, maybe I did, eg. to mcp 'why ur hair so messy?' Out of concern for his face. Or to mum 'Yee, hen nan kan.' ^^""
So my resolution for the coming years are to be more expressive and open.
So... I would like to say this to my families, friends, colleagues, classmates (I'll try ^^""), the auntie who always sweep my prep room's corridor, the friendly clerk in office, hula-hula, pooh in lion's disguise puppet...


