Not that I have nothing to blog, it's that I have too much to blog.
X'mas?

Spent X'mas eve with Mae Mae and Yee Yees. We sang Merry X'mas, munching log cakes at 4pm. lol. Very early, I know. Then head back home and basically spent my X'mas countdown sleeping.
The other x'mas celebration took place in workplace where I got a towel set for gift exchange. It was a non-heartwarming session. 'Strain' is the word, complimentary of mcp. Too many things have happened and I'm sick.

Like hula-hula, I'm trying to stay behind the scene, but like the hottest artiste, I'm always caught in the spotlight. I've always feel that I'm living in a paparaazi spot. And of all times, the pot of porridge that I had strenuously setting it aside to cool, reappeared again. With so many people stir a bit here and there, I start to think whether should I warm the pot of porridge up. Many people just loves to join in to stir the porridge. Adding ingredients to it as well.
Sigh yo, the porridge might not even want to be warm-ed. Everyone sounded as if I'm the one who abadoned the pot of porridge. It takes two for a clap to form.
Anyway, casting the pot aside for the moment, it's gonna be Taipei time! Wo Ai Taipei!!! Watching 'live' Hana Kimi on their tv channel! Not forgetting the enjoyable sushi-sakaeing night celebrating Ah Ren jie jie's bday. Nice, warm, cosy gossipy girls night out. lol. More to come, this NY eve. (^^)Y
"There's too much in life other than getting A grades,"
Quote by Eve P.
Yes, definitely. At least for the life of mine. I've gotten C, btw.

