[ An Eventful Day ]
#1
"Oh, please keep the 10ml pipette as the J1 students might taken it instead of the 25ml ones."
Like duhz! They are 17 liao eh? Not 7. If they mistook it, it's their common sense and eyesight problem what! I really wonder how are they going to survive in uni in another 2yrs time. No wonder all koo koo de. I had a premunition that they will end up having a perception that there's a standard size for beaker - 250ml, pipette - 25ml, conical flask - 250ml...
#2
GL student came in. I decided to call him Boy, cause he's a kid. Both in brain and age.
Boy (B), in a monotonous tone: Sorry mdm, to inform you that your funnel is broken.
Me (H): Oh okay. *shows him the book* Write it down here.
B: Why dont you all get the plastic ones? It's good for you all and us as well.
H: Cause you are not supposed to break it.
B: But the plastic one will be good enough.
(Inside my head, "Ignorant tooks. What do you know? Plastic ones will stained easily and it's not good for all chemicals." But I kept my mouth shut cause I'm lazy to explain. So I just simplified it with...)
H: You are supposed to use glassware in a proper lab.
B: It's only a funnel. *saw the book* Wha, there's so many of others who broke the funnels as well. Ha ha...
At this moment I can shut up but I'm fired off if someone gives me a whatever attitude.
H: That's because they are all butter fingered like you.
B: Ha ha, butter fingered... In that case, it should be the table's fault. It rolled off.
Hearing this, ahui's fire flamed up.
H: There are ways you can placed it to prevent it from ROLLING! Like THIS! *placed the super big funnel faced down in front of him*
B, remained in his cool composure: Oh, thanks for the enlightenment.
H, sounded coldly: You're welcome.
B: $1.85, whoa. Next time I'll bring my own funnel.
H, talking aloud inside, 'WHATEVER.'
B: So, do we pay it now?
H: You can, or not, after your class.
B: Oh, so you mean we can pay it later. What if we did not pay up? Will you set your dogs after us? Ha ha...
H, trying hard to remain calm: Oh, I'll just simply inform your teacher. *smiled fakely*
B, as he walked off: Oh, then he'll scold me.
I closed the door and rolled my eyes, "Want to play punk, also must see who he play with! NND, play with words."
I responded in this manner is because it's early 9am, plus I'm semi pissed by #1 and I'm simply not in a good mood. Basically I wasnt in my best mood suit ever since weeks ago, especially at workplace.
#3
I wasnt directly involved but bio bro got involved with a quarrel with a student over... newspaper. See, the boy was supposed to pass back to him after reading but instead he passed it to his friend. That's when the spark started. Yes. A bit speechless. Soon, both were arguing and the librarian came to cool them down. That's when the ultimate words came.
"Eh, bro, you want to talk outside?"
To bio bro, it's because they are getting a bit loud, so he wants to take this outside.
To the student, it's a threaten.
Habez... this went to the P's room. Now he's accused of threatening the boy, who said that he wanted to beat him up. It can be a police case if the boy went to his mama. So, an apology is to be given to the boy from Bio Bro, as of demand from the P.
All because of a stupid newspaper and two immature boys.
P.S. Oh, did I mention that all the while when the tiff is happening, mcp is sitting beside, reading his papers quietly?

