*interlude with electric guitar sound*
Dom dom dom, dom dom dom...
Oh! Let the music control my body~

Yup, Ji Hunnie is here in Singapore. Roaming around Marina Square area since thursday night and now, yes, in an hour's time, the "Rain, Go Rain, It's Raining, It's Raining..." will be broadcasting in our Indoor Stadium.
Hmm, here I am, sitting in my living room, oblivious to everything. Somehow I'm not hyped about it, but my couz are. In fact they even thought of going. lol. We are laughing and excitedly discussing about him on our couzies night.
Anyway, the couzies had a friday night at brewerkz. We had booze and sumptious meals. I think this is the first time I finished a pint of beer. But it was kinda nice. Not that bitter. Food was nice. I missed the mashed potatoes now. Yummy. So gals, we can go had a ladies night there one of these days. ;)
Oh, and I think I have a thing for Watson's. Kinda addicted to the megastore. From Chiangmai to Bangkok to Taipei to Singapore. This time round, I got out from Watson's with Sunblock, Night Cream, Hair Serum and Nail Polish, plus mum's items. Damage? 70 bucks. Jia lat. They should have a member's card for Watson's. lol.
Oooh, "Rain's coming down from the rooftop... la la la..." is starting in another 10 mins time. I'm gonna watch 'Attention Please' in another 10 mins time.
Misaki san! Shota!
I need a new motive and something to look forward to. Before school starts, all I can find is spending.
Ottoke yo~

