[ 我想用我的天真,來保持我的單純 ]
當我進入醫業時
我鄭重的保證
要奉獻一切爲人類服務
病人的健康
爲我首要顧念
Finally, I get to watch 白色巨塔. Never find Jerry Yan so shuai until now. lol. (Previously blinded by kimchi small eyed hunks) I loved to watch ER and so this new show is good for me. Plus the way they filmed this show is very MARS (a show by zai zai), very beautifully nice. The ex-girlfriend said to Jerry Yan that he's either too 天真 or 單純. And he replied her that "我想用我的天真,來保持我的單純".
There's too many complicating stuffs in this world. Whatever that others think it is, I think as long as we still believe in the simple fairy tale. Why not?
Of course, it doesnt mean that the pumpkin will turn into the carriage one day, but it's the way that one will stay true. That is why when people told me about suspecting other's motives and such, I just feel that they are hypocrites. And that is also why I cannot stand other people's accusations.
>.<
Okay, enough of philosophical me, I'm currently on hook with Forever 21. Within a month, I've bought 3 tops. Adding today, is an auspicious cherry blossom red silky top. Come to think about it, it kinda looked like my primary school top. lol.
Oh and school starts. Adv engineering maths... I need the tutor. Lecturer sux. Java programming... It kinda interests me. It was fun trying out the different Java language. I guessed I had the IT blood in me and always affliated with it. 想当年,怎么讲我都拿过 A in my TP IT subjects leh. If not that I put AFSN as 1st choice, I'll be in IT line now loh. IT peeps are also 勤劳地有魅力叻. lol. They also had problem talking leh. Cause they are forever talking in their computer language. hahahaha...
Science peeps are always explaining everything.

