
I've done with the book. It should be recommended to guys nowadays. STRONGLY recommended. In fact, it would have been a good gift if I had read it earlier.
It's written from a guy's point of view. On how a IT geek like a girl who's pretty, preppy, clean and nice. To him, she's un-attainable.
"She's too good for me."
"I'm not good enough for her."
But with encouragement from his fellow geeky friends, doing what they do best (researching ideas on net), he finally found his courage.
And well, in the end, yes, happily ever after.
Perhaps it's a bit too good to be true. A bit too dramatic, though it's a true story for Japan.
Train Man would have given up, or even not even think about any possibility at all, if he had the typical thinking of local guys. No Money, No Honey. By the time they earn big bucks, will the honey be still around? Either the bee already decided to change another pot of honey, or the honey has been picked up by another bee.

Maybe Winnie the Pooh already took home the pot.

