Hmm, what happened for the past week?
1) Sudden depression on tuesday.
Be it the oncoming tension headache that seems to be occuring since early morning or the misalignment of hormornes or the regurgitation of certain issue or just simply the Jerkyll and Hyde thing Karen jie jie always mentioned, it was a bad day.
I hate work on that day.
I hate school on that day.
I skipped school.
I starts to think of the monotonous in my life. The boredom of work and school which no longer serves any new interest. Where there's nothing interesting nothing new, ahui has a tendency to say "Sayonara!".
It's a bad attribute of mine, I know. >.<
But thanks to (see: below) I'm back being me. As long as ahui has a new motive, a new goal, she's alive.
2) BLEACH-ing
I have a new crush.
Meet Ichigo.
He prefers to be called Ichigo with emphasis on "I" as ichigo can meant strawberry as well. Please bear with him. ^^

Erm... maybe Shiro-chan?
Oh... I cant decide, cause there's Urahara-san as well...

Erm... Ahh... Ehh... I cant decide. >.<
Okay, this new motive will be ongoing for a while, as it's still an ongoing anime in Animeland. And I'm flipping the online manga at work. lol.
3) Photoshopping
Ya. I intend to do a lively one and hopefully this might stick around for a while.
Kawaii?
4) "You lost weight eh! What happened?!"
I've heard this from my mum, my aunties, my ah yi and last but not least, the office gals, within the past two weeks.
To set the record straight, I'd lost 2 kg since Jan '07. And its been there and then. And it took them 3 months before they realised this. So, I was kinda alarmed by it.
And "what happened?" is a good question. I ate, I sleep, chocolates, chips, cookies... all remained in good quantity eaten leh.
Their exclaimations are making me worry. No no, I did not threw up or dig my throat subconciously or packed my rice in my pocket and throw it away. lol.
5) Ahui is beginning to be like Lang Ya from Ranma 1/2.
I'm always missing the exit at expressway. ^^"""
After the last round of mis-exit at TPE to Eve's place and to Eng's place, ahui did it again this Sat. I forgot the number of the exit at PIE to UniSIMi.
"22? 24A? or 26A?"
In the end, I end up in BKE, heading to Johor.
LOL.
So I quickly took the next exit and end up in Upper Bukit Timah Road. In the depth of ahui's mind, U.B.T.R. is a long stretch of road with UniSIMi along side of it. So ahui was elighted! But ahui's ah beng car exited in the middle of UBTR. Which means left and right ARE both possible routes to UniSIMi!!!
Jialat... following instinct(!), ahui turned left and passed by a trinity church and then a railway track... HEY!!! It looked familiar!!!
But... if the locations of the two are correct, it meant that ahui is on the wrong direction! (Cause ahui will usually passed by the two before reaching school and the road says it'll lead to city. Which seems that turning right in the first place should be right.) So ahui made a u-turn.
Happily driving, ahui saw the trinity church on the other side, "eh... it doesnt seems to be the usual trinity church I've seen leh..." Looking up at the directions, it says Woodlands, Johor, again!!!
F! ahui made another u-turn and passed by the trinity church once again. Of course, plus NND on the trinity church as to why are there so many in that area.
I decided to look at the street directory and that's when I saw BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha...!!!
Happily driving straight, I didnt noticed there's a road leading to the usual road to the PIE entrance when I go home.
F!
I went into a underground tunnel, thinking, "I shall just find CTE and return home then..."
Exiting the tunnel... I saw NGEE ANN POLY!!!
Hahahahhaha.... Apparently, the tunnel is under the usual cross junction leading to PIE. So its like a shortcut.
Finally I reached school 15 mins late, not before I spend 5 mins queue-ing outside for that u-turn.
(^^)Y
And P.S. to that young fellow who always like to call... I HATE CALLS!!! Or should I say I don't enjoy hearing UR VOICE, in particular!!! You are certainly not in ahui's "Favourite Chatting/Nice Voice List", bleh.

