[ For What ]
Sagittarius.
Famous for being free spirited, worshippers of freedom... and thus commitment-phobia freaks. It feels like a rope tied on to the neck of the wild horse who's trying to run free on the endless grassland.
I've never realised this trait of mine until I find it so emphasized recently. Perhaps its because of another story that I've known. Perhaps its a reflection on what went wrong. Perhaps its a recollection on the stories.
The process in bringing two together brings upon more unhappiness than happiness. The heartbreak brought upon even before anything are being started.
What'll happened after the two are being together? More unhappiness? Will any of them survived the unknown heartbreak that's yet to come?
Happy for being together but yet end up being unhappy after a few months. It makes me wonder if being together brings upon sadness and unhappiness, what's the purpose of it?
I've told someone about my concern for the phobia and she said, I'll get used to it.
Somehow somehow, I'm quite wary of this phobia. Cause I've no idea I had this phobia in me. The thought of sacrificing my me-alone-time freaks me out.
Perhaps, this is why I had this invisible 1m barrier around me.
Okay, I'm scaring myself, even with no invaders and a slip of the tongue reveals an unintentional defending move for a toot. To which I'm feeling pretty insecure now as though the secret barrier is diminishing...

