
Minna-san! Ogenki deska?
*How are you, friend(s)?*
It seems like a plain week but in fact, it's pretty an eventful week.
'pretty'.
Work: I slogged through the week, basically. There seems to be an increase of workload. Or perhaps I've been enthusiastic about work recently. Funny, i know. I couldnt spend a min sitting down doing nothing. It's like the auto-button in me is on.

In the end, I'm tired like hell.
And all my 'friendly' pimples are popping out like nobody's biz.
School: I just got back my 2nd Maths TMA this morning. Yes, after the last scare for TMA01, I seriously wasnt having high hopes, but I do have high hopes for it as I felt that I really put a lot of effort in this one. With my tutor being stingy with his marks-giving, I was really hoping to get a better score than the previous ones.
Alas, I clicked on the link for the assignment results.

16... 14... 10..., as I scroll down the script. "Looks good," I thought. At least its better than the previous 2... 4... 10...
I got a better score, though still not a satisfied one. At least he gave a 7 for my presentation marks, rather than the pathetic 2 last round. I went to look at the scroring guide. For me to get at least a B this time, I must at least get a 65+ average for exam and the last TMA.
GAMBATTE NE!!!
I need an average B across this time.
*crossed my fingers*
Friends: Somehow somehow, through some pranksters joke that happened in Si-duo-bei-lei's Daily, I've heard about the updates from a friend I have not been seeing for the last 2 months plus. The friend sounds the same, sounds good, sounds well and happy. There was even this lil' whining tone on mention of workplace shifting issue from this ex-coworker.
Haha... gambatte ne~
With almost 10 pairs of ears eavedropping and almost 10 pairs of eyes recording every possible movements,

all I can think of is, 'We'll talk again some other day, if possible.'
Anyway, gambatte, til then, see ya.
Oh, after all that fiasco, I finally had a girls' day out with my usual gang. (Poor eve is down with her back issue. No, we didnt get Azabu Sabo. Eng did! lol.) Went to Central, which is like 30% opened, and all I can remember is that I ate a lot. Manhattan Fish Mart, not too bad. Azabu Sabo, no sit-down restaurant, just ice cream kiosk... I want my red bean muach chee!!! Full House, HK cafe that sounds kimchi. Nice milk tea. XXX donut, not too bad, not too nice. Lastly, MOSsy Burger's nuggets, as nice as ever.

Nope, I didnt get my Thai prawn cake, Bwerks mashed potatoes, Gelare maple syrupy waffle, Azabo Sabu's muah chee or the Tom Yam soup that suddenly popped up. But nonetheless, all the ones I've eaten is enough to keep me constipated. lol.
Up Next: It's time for, starting with SPA (work), exams and lastly, HK trip.

There's lots of work for exams, as it's open book exams for all my modules this time. It may sound easy but I need to post-it-ed the impt datas and it might not come out at all. Coz, open-book exam means case study questions. Not 1 + 1 = 2.

Ooosh. Time to stress out.

