counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

[ 菊花残 ]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've finally watched 满城尽带黄金甲.
(I do hoped I get the title right. lol. It's a mouthful.)

It happened on a sunday afternoon when dad (who loved fighting epic movie) said he wanted to watch this. Of course, he saw the armour look on the dvd cover, plus Chow Yun Fatt on it, at the rental shop.
So, I got it.

Has been wanting to get it, cause the hyper fan girl in me says I should watch it. But the tired fan girl in me says ha ha ha, Ah Jay in armour is funny, ha ha ha.
Anyway, at least with my dad watching as well, it wouldnt be me alone who's watching it.

Surprisingly, it was rather GOOD!
Although my dad can never understand why the stepmother can have a illecit relationship with the stepson, why the ever-heroic Chow Yun Fatt is a cruel king, he's impressed by the humongous number of people used in the show. Oh, and the chrysanthemum as well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I decided to keep mum about the CG effect until the end of the show when I told him the truth. There may be hundreds but defintely not the tens and thousands. lol.
But it was fun watching movie with him.

Cause...

1) Just before the battle scene,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He excitedly exclaimed, "周杰伦来了! 周杰伦来了!"
lol.
And I must say, I was excited too. To see the rebellious Prince Jay came.
"好帅哟!"

2) Then I was saying funnily that they are the '菊花派'.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And my dad was laughing at my joke, "Ha lor Ha lor, 菊花派来了."

So, that was my interesting evening movie with my dad, and my mum as well, who's sitting there, not appreciating anything, except saying how tight Gong Li's dressing is. Which my dad says, "Ha lor, 不辛苦meh?"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And she also noticed this. There's manicure in that period of time! lol.

As interesting as the movie is, I was amused by some of the similarities.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It just reminds me of the battle scene in Lord of the Rings. The Minas Tirith battle. lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hatsumomo and the Queen. Gong Li has a loving for such hairdo recently, isit?

Lastly, let's enjoy this crying scene by Ah Jay. He cried longer than the quick 3s in InitialD.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please appreciate that.

After watching this movie, I realised I dont remember how he looked like when he sings! Though the following pic keeps reminding me he might just jumped into...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
singing '霍霍 霍霍霍 霍霍霍' ANYTIME!

Dude, I missed that charismatic Zhou Jie Lun on stage.
死像的,还不来。

stand by u at, 2:39 PM