Recently things happened in a time reversing manner.

I received a call from my chilli-disaster partner who I had not been talking in lazy afternoon for a month plus.
Another call from a fellow who 'I can joked and talked about the sky and sea over the phone, but totally dumbed out if were to work with him'. (Dont ask me why. I still don't know. lol.)
Which reveals another shocking incident that happened to my 'ex-boss', as proclaimed by the fellow (see: above) who got me thinking, 'Allen?!', for a min. Life is precious.
The same night, I received sms from a long lost ex-colliq who had the age of a pakcik but the heart of a 20s. lol.
Then a few days ago, I had a dream of a person who I had not thought of or seen of for months/years. Which got me kinda stunned for the rest of the day. It's almost WTF?!
Today, I received a msg from Katie Kate. It's like whoa! My ah meow is back.
Not before I end the day with a movie date with my classmates. It kinda brought me back to poly, or worse, secondary school days. For a moment I felt out of place.

I'm in lurve with McC's mocha.
Right chocolate amount, right coffee amount. Plus that sweet flower on top.
The whole day today I had all these memories all bouncing back at me. You know, it's like a coil spring being compressed. Compressed, compressed... then it just suddenly bboiinnggg!!

BOING!!
Perhaps its some talks and stuffs that happened/was done that triggered the release. Perhaps the more you are concentrating on pressing the spring, the more you are subconciously concentrating on the spring...


