[ $60m ]
My god, I just read that Harry, I mean Daniel Radcliffe, had his 18th bday, (that aside) and that means he had access to his 40million asset!!
O m g.
I can't visualize how much it is at first when lao da keep telling how he don't have to work for the rest of his life. So I did a bit calculation.
Multiply it by 1.5 for currency exchange and that's $60m!!
(And that's if the report states it as American dollar and not in British pound...)
Given he had a lifespan of another 60 more (*touchwood) that leaves 1m per yr! Dividing again by 365days, tt gives me $2739.73 per day!!
If per month, just like salary withdrawal, its a freaking $83k!!
Now, what can I do with 83k?
I don't know!
Buy an island every month, maybe? After buying the fastest most expensive car, the most beautiful house, maybe I'll still have leftovers. How?
I'm freaking rich! Maybe every month a few k to charity. Hmm, that sounds good.
*snaps* Wake up and 少做春秋大梦!

