
Hmm, I found a out-let. A new direction. A new prospect. A new environment. In all, a possible new job.
But upon the thought of leaving the place where I spent my last 2.5yrs laughing, shouting, crying, playing, procrastinating, grumbling, running, jumping, walking, sleeping... I feel sad about leaving.

Was it the colleagues that I shared all the grumblings and laughters with?
Was it the free time I spent to slack throughout the holidays?
Was it the cozy comfort and easy working relationships I felt after all these years?
Or was it the memories left in all the random places around the college?
Finally I had a gal pal at work. Who is also my teatime mate.
Finally I had a new 好玩 mission at work. Which is to increase the anxiety level shown on the facial, as it's so minimal as the rate of striking Toto.
Finally I had gone forward and tucked the memories away in the box.
Mmm, thinkthinkthink...

