Was feeling bored this afternoon and saw this link sent by friend about ZiWei aka PurpleKing *shrugs* (http://www.purpleking.com/).
A free analysis... and that means fun.
First,

I dont understand why are there so many types, but ANYWAY, one says I'll be good in PR (hmm, I think someone in EH said that before.) and the next says in medical, technology, arts, research field.
Ooh, I'm glad I'm still in this field.
Conclusion: The best job combi will be PR + Marcomm in Medical Technology field.
Next,

I dont know anything about the infancy part and thank lord, I dont think anything happened. Constipation, maybe. Yup, unhealthy skin and circulation problem. All the acne, ezcema and cold limbs. Thank buddha for the excellent doctors to save me from grave sickness. Last but not least, star in so many things and jeopardy.
After health, here comes the most interesting one.

Lots of children and doesnt stay often with them. Whoaaa~ What a parent I am. Influential child?! Wha... minister or inventor? Doesnt get along with spouse. I wonder I marry him for what. Age difference... hmm, no idea. Good looking spouse, ahh... welcome as always. May not be together forever, well of course there will be death. Unless it meant otherwise... Marriage on unrest foundation?! Jialat. Why the hell I marry that man for?
Conclusion: I'll be a divorcee with lots of children and a good looking ex-husband who probably zhao lor because I'm not nice to him.
And the last part which is untrue at all.

Unless it includes a brother by cousin-related. But it'll be a lot. Or not I'll have a brother by law from my good looking zhao lor ex-husband who gave us a bunch of kids.
Hmm... I'll tell you how true is this 30 yrs later.

