I'm done with the finale instalment of the HP series.

Oh my, before I had the book in my hand, I had glanced across so many spoilers that it's so irritating. So for those who had no intention of knowing what lies ahead after OrderOTPhoenix, skip this post. Basically Half-B-Prince and D-Hallows are best to be read together.
So here goes my blabber.
SPOILERS AHEAD!
.
.
.
.
.
I glanced through a few spoilers before. But still, I read through the book and finished it by 2 days. lol. There's so much happenings in the book!
There are more deaths than I expected. Just when I was shocked by Hedwig's death just 2 chapters into the book, there's more to come...
Alastor, Doppy, Gred, Moony, Dora... and the Half Blood Prince.
Many would thought by the end of HBP that he deserves to die. But the story behind why he was so trusted by Dumbledore... sigh, it's so heart-wrenching.
"After all this while?"
"Always."
The oldest magic of all, Love, made the man kept his promise to protect the son of the woman he loved most and the man he hated most. He also hated the promise he did with Dumbledore, which he had to end up doing so many things he had hated to do.
Moony and Dora... my my, JK made the poor Teddy an orphan. His dad did it all to give his son a better world to live in. He's like a version of Harry. Only that he lived in a better world and being brought up in a place with people loving him. And he doesnt had a task entrust to him.
Gred. I know JK had to kill someone off the Weasleys. I thought it'll be Bill. But poor Bill was already scarred by the stupid Greyback. So perhaps she decided to choose another. Ron, as a part of the trio, had to survive. Harry needs Ginny. Mr Weasley is almost killed before. Charlie is too insignificant. Percy... I was damn surprised when he appeared. That left the twins.
Doppy... The way JK wrote on the funeral-tomb scene of Dobby shows just how humanely Harry is. There's nothing fanciful that happen. Just a simple and normal act.
Other than the characters, the story was fast from the start, then slow, then fast all the way and stop suddenly. The ending was too abrupt. Too. You-Know-Who dropped dead too fast and they just simply pulled him away.
And everyone just 'happily ever after' within the next few paragraphs.
There can be more on what exactly happened to them after the fall of You-Know-Who. Like the N.E.W.T. of them. The career of them. I mean, its the last book! There had to be a lot of after-after! And now people are picking up pieces from her interview.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the 7 books. (actually 5. lol)
I like how Harry grows up from a kid who tried to live for his right to an adolescent who resented his fate to an adult who accepted his task.
I like how Ginny is the strong person who's there for Harry. It took me a while to accept the weird combi. Cho was no doubt his girl-of-the-dream. But she's the dainty girl. She's not strong enough. The more I read HBP and DH, the more I like Ginny's character. She's the emotional power girl.
On the other hand, Hermionie was the same thoughout. The one who'll stay through with Harry, no matter what. The smarty one. The emotional one.
Ron, the wit of the trio. The one having the emotion of a teaspoon. lol.
I like Snape's sacarsm. He's indeed the king of sacarsm.
I like Hagrid for being there to first bring Harry to Pivet, last bring him out from Pivet and the one to carry him out from the Forest. When everything break out into chaos, he's the only one who shouted for Harry, wondering where he went. He's like the guardian of him.
Which brought me to Sirus. Aww, I missed this reckless godfather of Harry. I thought he only accidentally fall through the veil. But he never came back... :(
Moony and Dora combi was one of the fairytale in the series, along with Bill + Fleur, Harry + Ginny, Hermy + Ron. Too bad it end early.
Hmm... anyway, I enjoyed the magical world. Expecto Patronum!

