After a wirlwind 36h, finally lappy boy is up running again.
He crashed at 11pm+ on friday when I plug in my power adapter, surfing my usual net... After changing a heart 20hrs later, he was placed on refibrillation and was given a refreshed memory. Now he has a new memory, new heart.
Just like his owner.
I think my internal hard disk crashed too.
I just realised how I hate to be associated with the topic of ♥. I hate to hear anyone liking me. I find them just having a crush on who I looked to be. For the record, I'm not sweet. I'm NOT a sweet nice girl who nod along to everything. They are just not liking me for who I am. And I don't want them to have a slightest hope or anything. Cause it's time wasting and it hurts to fall from it.
I'm just not in the mood for ♥.
I've got assignments to submit.
I've got deadlines persuing me.
I've got work lined up for me.
I've got a computer to recover.
Lastly, I've got a Hana Yori Dango II to catch.

It's so nice and way better than Taiwan version. The Dao Ming Si is also cuter. And the uber nice song by Utada Hikaru.

