No more TMAs for the rest of the year~ Yoo Hoo~
No more Lab Reports for the rest of the year~ Yoo Hoo~
This coming friday is the last lecture of the year~ Yoo Hoo~
Exam coming in less than a month~ Yoo... BAM! *falls flat on ground*
Sighz.
Anyway, last week was a mess. First lappy and it's heart transplant on the eve of my Lab report dateline. Then two TMAs datelines on the weekend. The last bam! comes on wed when I went to the doc and realised I had a mild case of corneal ulcer.
*ouch!*
After kwai kwai drip eye drops for 3 days, my cornea healed and I'm not blind! Yeah.
The week ended on a happy note when I saw the hp I wanted! w910i~ <3 and watching hana yori dango in between my hectic schedule. Plus a night's wii-gaming session with mei. Oh how can I forget the hype of all...
這個~咳!其實不知道該講什麼.... 就 19.01.08.

*s-screamssss*

