
I've bought my lil' red riding hood! Been lurking it since it was introduced during th IT fair and finally gave to myself as a reward for exams. hahahahaha~
A new hp every yr make ahui a happy gal.
Life after exam been pretty... a bore. Felt so restless. Like enzymatic reaction curve. It reached the maximum/full reaction in a shorter time and thus reaction stops. This happens in a catalysed reaction where the activation energy is reduced... aaAArrgHHH!
Info's been embedded.
So bore, what to do? Of course catching up on my dorama-ing. Oh, something crazy to confess: I've finished the whole HYD I during my study leave.
*slaps ownself*
'You have only yourself to blame if you fail any subject this term.'
'*looks down* Yes. I know. stop reminding me of the ill-fated bioeng paper.'
So, was so mentally exhausted and all kawan-kawan seems so busy. Haven been catching up with ah eng, wonder how is she doing. Think she's doing fine with her colleagues this time. Lao po seems so busy and out of touch. 'Hello? hello? are you there?' I think she's buried in her reports and books. Karen jie jie, I know she's there restlessly jumping around.
Sigh, what to do, so I finished Nodame Cantabile in two days.

The whole show is so crazily fun. Just nice to wind down from a brain-exhausted week. The music in it are so nice and chiaki-senpai is so kakkoii!! Who can resist a yan dao music guy? Piano + Violin + Conducting... So Lee Hom. lol.

Chiaki Senpai~~

