
Hey, I've watched 花ざかりの君たちへ within the last 3 days. It all started for the withdrawal syndrome for HYDII. "Well, HanaKimi, same as the Taiwan de, nothing special, looked so corny. But Oguri Shun in it. Plus that guy who care-ley-feh in HYDII... why not..."
Care-ley-feh end up being the hype of the show...

...introducing Itaku Toma san!!
He was in the industry for a long while but this show threw him into the limelight. *clapclapclap*
He was a dork in HYDII, who guest starred in the 1st episode.

But!

Dork... end up being...

Of course, there's Oguri Shun in it. He's always in this kind of moody moody character but he's so indifferent out of his character. (Seen clips of him being so hyper, running around, making faces... so 'unglam' of Hanazawara Rui... ^^"")

Bad hair day huh?
Okay, thus it starts the watching interest for the dorama...

It was really a funny dorama, even tho I've watched the taiwan version and knew the story. I thought 汪大东 already did a very good job potraying Nakatsu, but(!) Itaku Toma is as good!!

Yes, you are kakoii!
Just loved it when he did those thinking int the heart but actioned it out scenes. lol.
Same thing, its about the guys in the school when Mizuki, a gal, joined them because she wanted to find Sano.
Then Nakatsu subconciously fall in love with the 'boy'.

Too close, Nakatsu.
Thus he starts to think he is a homo until...
Homo Ja Nai Dance~ lol
After time after time, Sano also find himself attracted to the girl.

Bet Mizuki should be thinking, 'He doesnt know I'm a girl, is he homo??' lmao.
Or worse,

AaaahhhhhhhhhHHHHH?!!
Anyway, now I've finished watching... so withdrawing again...

But I guessed I'll watched it again after my exams. Hahahahahaha!!!!

