These days I'm finding myself getting more and more extrovert.
I'm getting more and more un-shy.
I'm seldom polite and aloof.
I engaged friendly and in-depth conversations with strangers.
I speak out to strangers.
I remarked a lot, even to strangers.
I'm not shy to be loud.
Am I getting to be auntie???
lol.
Anyway, I've been a pretty good mood these days. The fun at the course is good. I spoke up and was spontaneous. Social butterfly, you might say. But the momentum was good. I sniffing the air of lurve and though there's no improvement but there's just that mood for it. Perhaps something happened that reminded me I'm not that cyborg afterall. I actually still had that girl in me, still. And I guessed everyone will deserved one who'll spoilt you. And one where you can pout to. That is where you'll be loved.
Anyway, mood goes on as I met up with hwee yin and co. We end up finding ideas to get angbao for hwee yin's big day. Feel so blissful for her. It's not easy for her and her hubby's relationship to be accepted in the family.
Plus got two person thought I'm less than 21 yrs old. lol.
Then ah tian came back today. It was a 2h+ straight of talking and eating all the hawker food that she and allan missed. Feel so good to have her around. It's been a year and it was until today that I really realised I missed this couzzie of mine being around.
Note of the day: I dont feel sorry for being single. lol.

