To stop my zamp break habit during driving.
I had a very bad habit of which scares a lot of my passenger. I'm sorry to ah ma, dad and mum today. But I was between a stun of witnessing a crashed car and a split second hesistance to switch lanes. This time the zamp break somemore occur at an expressway. I am SO SO SO disturbed by it.
I think I need to take MC tomorrow. lmao. (just kidding.)
Okay, for the 24th year of my life, I've...
- travelled taipei not once... TWICE.
- travelled to hongkong

- returned back to the arms of j-dorama and j-hunks... hana-kimi! hana yori dango! nodame cantabile! gokusen!
- co-owned Wii!

- crashed my hard disk!
- get to know another group of friends in school.

- been held by the string (i.e. lang) just like a kitten yearning that play thing every few months.

- learnt more bout the mysteries of...

- watched lee hom LIVE! so handsome...
- watched S.H.E. live! so... ya...
- watched xiao zhu live! so... dvd!
Hopefully for the 25th year and the rest, all will be bright and colourful!


