counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 28, 2007
sounds of the music

In 2007, I loved these songs.

not in order of preference. lol

Chinese
1) 败给你 :: 罗志祥 + 萧亚轩
Who doesnt love "Whoo baby baby whoo baby baby whoo love..."

2) 改变自己 + 不完整的旋律 :: 王力宏
One rock up-lifting Lee Hom plus One sentimental Lee Hom. w00t!

3) 围墙 :: 李玖哲
So realistic lyrics + So sentimental piano tune + So sensual Nicky.
"誰都以為不聽不看也就沒感覺 一轉身 才發現
空氣裡面 依舊飄散著記憶的氣味"

4) 我知道你爱我 :: JS
They are not as famous as FIR, SHE or Soda Green. But if JS (previously known as GoGoMeiMei) are good for a relaxing melody. Great for a sunday afternoon.

5) 你是爱我的 :: A*Mei
This is the 1st time I liked so many songs from A*Mei's album and this is the best of the lot. Along with 如果你也听说 and Dont Sail Away is something very un-A*Mei.

6) 第十行星 :: F.I.R.
I had always liked this kind of genre. Makes you wanna jump up and "Yes! I'm up and going!!"

7) 小茉莉 :: 杨丞琳
I was very surprised with this song esp with 杨丞琳 singing. It's slow-rock, I liked this genre too. This is a soundtrack title from that lesbian movie she acted, never watched but the song is nice. It snatched the Best Song from 不能说的秘密 afterall.

8) 不能说的秘密 :: 周杰伦
I heard this song before I watched the movie. The movie makes it more meaningful. Slow-rock. Yeah.

9) 我很忙 :: 周杰伦
蒲公英的約定: Never fails to gimme goosebump whenever I hear it. At first it reminds me of Xiao Yu dying and when she's snubbed by her classmates. Then now the lyrics creeped me out. The piano interlude is so be-you-tee-ful...
我不配 : Nice MV. Nice Song. Probably another Qing Tian miracle.
青花瓷 : MV spoils the song. So I'm not going to watch the full length MV at all.
扯, 彩虹, 最長的電影, 陽光宅男... It's Jay, what do you think. 'Nuff said.

10) 爱转角 :: 罗志祥
Never liked this song until I saw the drama. I'm easily influenced with graphic. (see: Japanese)

11) 会呼吸的痛 :: 梁静茹
Latest find. This song is another goosebumpy one.

12) 一千个世纪 :: 五月天
Mayday slow-rockz!!

13) 一个人/怕什么/节拍器 :: 蔡依林
Lazy to comment.


Japanese
1) プラネタリウム :: 大冢爱
My impression of Otsuka Ai is that highly pitched young girl that seems to be from Morning Masume. Until this song that I know of this singer/composer. With influence from HYD. Yeah, I loved this.

2) Love so sweet :: 嵐
Another influenced by HYD I must admit. But it also made me looked up Arashi and I find them to be better singers than the veterans of Johnny's, i.e. SMxP. (lol)

3) Flavor of Life :: Utada Hikaru
Influenced, yet again. Summer '08 for another round of HYD movie!!!

4) ここにいるよ feat 青山テルマ :: SoulJa
This is one good reason for listening to HitFM (Taiwan) everyday. Jap songs are updated in my database and it made me discover this song. Very nice.

5) 永远の诗 :: Nakashima Mika
She's one unique singer and I finally listened to her songs after hearing muse about her ever since she debuted. Yes, she's muse-able. I like the bossa nova feel to this song.

6) Nodame Cantabile OST
There's even a Nodame Orchestra performing in Japan every now and then. Nodame is causing craze. So looking forward to the SP coming new year!

7) イケナイ太陽 :: ORANGE RANGE
Another one influenced by drama. HanaKimi-ed. This song is so genki! Ikenai Taiyou-ohh... na na na na na na na na....

8) Uverworld :: D-techno Life / Rolling Star :: Yui / Houki Boshi :: Younha
Deeply influenced by Bleach.

Besides all these, I pretty much liked Justin Timberlake's LoveStoned/I Think She Knows, What Goes Around Comes Around, Rihanna's Shut Up and Drive, Hate That I Love You, Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder...

And my favourite calming song of all time,

Little Star :: Stina Nordenstam (Romeo + Juliet: Music from the Motion Picture)

stand by u at, 10:48 PM