It's a week after cny, school starts the 3-day-per-week lessons and I.AM.SO.DAMN.TIRED.
My notes are filling up my 'to print' folder.

After using almost 1 hour to print, it's one thick pile to be holey-punctured and filed... The previous notes are still lying around waiting to be filed... My MATLAB installation is still on hold... My human physio TMA is due in two weeks! The DVDs are still in a stack awaiting to be "bleach"-ed! Every other day I have to go to school!! SPA is upcoming in a week!! The Staff Retreat is in a week!! I haven ask Allen about retailing in school... My knowledge of the two sibei-cheem engineering modules are still in a big lump of knot!!!
Besides how/where to find 如意郎君?!

okay, shoo away with your 木马...
I received like... 3, 4, 5? (lost count) of this greeting for this year CNY.
Now now, 如意, where are you? Don't be shy...

P.S. Anyone with the name of 如意, I guessed will be like "Gary Ong". So G.

