If you haven't heard of it....
They are resulting to extortion from students these days...

Okay, that was a ah-long behaviour from the teachers for one of the practical sessions. lol.
This whole week I've been awaiting the arrival of friday.

Which, on friday, my first planned swc event ends.
I've been hoping for 1)cloudy day 2)sunny day. So that everything is smoothly done. Hiccups here and there and I realised the most difficult to work with is not the food, the organiser, the committee members... but the colliqs you are handling.
THEY ARE DAMN SO MA FAN.
"Empty vessels makes the most noise"?!
Definitely true.
Anyway, all is over. It was a cloudy day and it rains right after the organiser says the judging is over, everyone rest and awaits the food.
And thanks to the rain, everyone was trapped and no one can sly-ly leave without eating. lol.

