1. SCHOOL
Feeling the numbness of going to school 3 times a week. Seeing the same group of people 3 times a week. Suddenly there's goes the TMA-rush feeling. Left with 2 lab reports and 1 TMA. But all 3 are not much of an issue.
I'm feeling lazy. eCR upcoming... exam next... results - course notification - payment - course material collection - timetable - BAM! It's another cycle of heart palpitations again.
2. PEOPLE
One is more than enough to be siao for l.u.v. Just when I thought one is crazy enough, BAM! here goes another. I don't understand why there's people who will discuss about all this to everyone he/she knows. Isnt this supposed to be a you-know-i-know-can-already thing? How come there's people who are openly discussing de?! *frowns*
Worse, seeking other people to collect datas on love rival. *pengz*
I should have known, he and she DID belong to the same category. *rolleyes*
I've heard enough of the unrequited love talk. Yawnz.
That's it. It's wasting my brain cells.
3. GADGET
Yup, a new lappy me want.
4. HOLIDAY
Now, it was a bkk plan, then genting, then bkk, then genting, then bkk... then, nothing.
Hmm. Guess at the rate, it's Aussie trip. *crossed my fingers*
5. WORK
Sick of it. Boring.
3 yrs. I've stretched my limit. I need to stretch a lil' longer.
With SWC on hand, lagi sick of it.
Unappreciated (in)voluntary work. Gah~ another 1.5 yr to go.
6. FAMILY
Mr Ungurhh has transformed to Mr. Uuwhaaa~
He's loud, he's mighty superboy who loves to stretch his left hand upward in a flying mode. The latest timing for the 'flight' is 40sec.
lol.
7. ENTERTAINMENT
LOCOROCO!!!!
It's making my fingers and hand a bit sore from the L and R tapping. But the game is so addictive~
FFVII: CRISIS CORE!!!
My favourite game series is back with a prologue! It's differnt but its cool~ Graphics awesome. Also sore from the X-beating syndrome.
8. HEALTH
zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

