Today ahui saw this off Strapya World.

OH MY GOSH! KA-WA-IIIIIII~~~
There's even more!

Koo Koo Chocobo! Deathly Tonberry! Runaway Cacteur!
I was torn between Chocobo and Moogle. *roll eyes* Who wouldnt love Chocobo?! It's like icon of Final Fantasy series! And Who doesnt knows Moogle! Kupo~ I cant hear its sound in my head! I decided to settle for Moogle. It's so cute nya.
BUT.
It's OUT OF STOCK!!!
So I send a enquiry/contact form at their website on whether will they restock it.
(ahui wants kupo....)

Of course ahui use 'rachelle', that's like my universal e-nick.
And they replied!

"Mooglie has been adventuring so long time..."
Wahahahha.... so cute!!!
Yes, Moogle always travel in FF. They deliver letters in FF9. Serves as savepoint. Serves as item shop. lol.
(I'm sounding like a otaku soon.)
So, since Moogle is not avail, I went googling, ebaying... and saw other shops selling but they are alllll the way in US or UK. Lastly, I found it back in Yesasia!!
Alas, moogle will be shipping to me in June!
lol.
Kupo!

