I know I'm supposed to be in exam mode but...
"We Got Married" is such a nice show!
It's a Korean reality show whereby they placed 4 couples, boy and girl non-related to each other in the first place, and had them acted out as though they just got married. I was looking up Shinhwa's latest clip and I found this, with Andy of Shinhwa as one of the couple together with this other girl, Solbi of Typhoon.
They become so lovey dovey that they seems so real as a couple! So cute and fun also. (Of course, with Shinhwa in the episode, its so funny!) Koreans really know how to make variety shows. (think: YSMM, Happy Together, Xman, Love Letter...) Perhaps their artistes are willing to 'go all the way out'.
Shinhwa in We Got Married
And now, Andy had this new song, Love Song, featuring Solbi.
Hmm... Shinhwa is going to be on hiatus for 5 long years, as most of the members are going to be enlisted for army.
The typically noisy Shinhwa

