
Moogle has arrived!!! I saw a big bubble wrap envelope early in the morning when I wake up, I swear for a split second it seems Santa Claws has popped by on an early Xmas trip! (It's most prob my home's fat belly ala 'Santa Claws' who placed it on my table.)
Then my new bling bling toy boy is here!!!

It's so shiny and reflective that the reflections of the cupboards are captured all in the shot.

I <3 my photoshop masterpiece. lol.
But... this morning I did the most tootiest thing I ever did for the day. I try to be lazy and stuff my charger into the same bag as the laptop. And I took out the battery, so 'clever' me thinking the charger might hook at the empty slots into the devices there, so I placed the charger on its shiny top... and no rewards for guessing it right.

I slaughtered my toy with a 1cm slash.

