- my moms boss is friends with DSP's president
- My friend is Lee Soo Man's son
- one of my dad's, cousin's is friends with kyu jong from ss501 !!!
- my cousin is a trainee with SM entertainment.
- my 'uncle' (dad`s best friend) is shinhwa`s eye doctor
- my music teacher's friend taught micky singing..or music.. or something like that.
- my aunt knows andy's mom
- my cello teacher was really close to eric in highschool. and she's best friends with his sister.
- i just found out that my tutor oppa is friends with kim hyun joong from ss501
:]
- my friends friends cousin is se7en. (LOL)
I think things getting out of hand and one peep posted this:
my dad is lee soo man (SM Entertainment head)
my mom is miss korea 1987
my sister is a worldclass flute player
my cousin is lee hyori
my dog is a famous dog actor
my online friend's friend's mother's sister's daughter is BoA
and I'm the direct descendant of the last princess of Korea, which makes me a princess.
my cat is the cat for friskies (the cat food).
my house was filmed in the movie, JSA
my godbrother is lee seung ki
my uncle is the ceo of samsung
my aunt is the secretary of Korea's president
my friend's boyfriend's sister's cousin's aunt's nephew's mother's sister's friend's girlfriend's aunt is the wife of the man who created DDR
LOL.
Well, like this I have connections too.
- My dad works where he (unknowingly) handled all imported korean products. se7en, shinhwa, jay's piano, you named it, it came through Keppel or Tanjong Pagar.
- My mum 'feeds' Korean actors as she rents DVDs and VCDs, which contribute to their 0.00000000000001% of their income.
- 'I know Jay.' (lol. kidding, j-c.net insider joke.)
- Okay, I have M'sia Idol's MSN. lol, shhhh...
I somehow somehow somehow unknowingly knew him before he was a singer, way before he was competing, when he was invited to Jay's concert to perform. Yeap. He added me, anyway. So he somehow knows Jay, so can I say I somehow knows Jay?! LOL.
- My brother works in the company where it (perhaps) supplies handphone network for oversea artistes here. hahaha...
- My sis-in-law works in the company where it supplies HPLC systems to determine the mineral contents in the kimchi Korean artistes eats. LMAO.
- My nephew is a trainee with 109Q-Entertainment. Yup. He's practising everyday. ahh ahh ahhh~
- My auntie's niece's boyfriend's sister's classmate's doctor's wife's brother's girlfriend's uncle's long-lost sister's son's friend is Kim Hyun Joong. =)
So, moral of the story is... I can bullshit too!
- Been friends with Kim HJ ever since I found out he is auntie's niece's boyfriend's sister's classmate's doctor's wife's brother's girlfriend's uncle's long-lost sister's son's friend.
- HJ called to say hi.
- Skyped Jay this morning to ask him to send some caramel milk tea over.
- Lee Hom mms me yday, with a pic says that recording studio is cold.
- Sony-BMG gave me tickets to Jay's concert in 2022. Sighz, dunno free or not.
- MSN-ed Rain that his hair is getting ugly. He still says its cool. Duhz.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if Karen jie jie sees this post, she's gonna faint again. lol.

