So damn pissed off today. First they caught me in my bad day. I woke up feeling so flu-headed.
Whole thing started when some events were announced at contacting time and kpos then ask me to find it out giving me only itsy bitsy info, like caught me off-guard. Usual routine by teachers here will announce it and then send email and procedures start. But KPOs cannot wait and had to find out like... *thinks* IMMEDIATELY. So being a kind hearted SWC rep I emailed the two teachers. As I expected, the teacher was so apologetic she said sorry to me. Then I spoke with the AM and decided on the time and details. KPOs cannot wait for the details and wouldnt want to talk to their sup regarding their schedules and work arrangements and PESTER me to ask their sup! LIKE WHAT.THE.HELL?!

*smiles* Such a nice timing I'm having work review with HOD. ha ha ha. With me at boil-blood-state, I blabbered everything out! She even agree with me saying why should I be the one asking, not as if I had the authority. (Which anyway, I did another nice thing and had ask the AM bout it) But KPOs cannot wait for the answer and decided to ask me, cc: their sup, regarding I should advise the people to ask their sup before agree to go for the events.
Already damn pissed off, even after talking to HOD, I replied,
Hi xxx and to whom it may concern,
Thanks for the suggestion.
From my point of view, with regards to staff/school events, it is always a usual norm/practise for the staff who intend to go, to ask their superior should there be any conflicts, or in another way, the superior would have to settle the deployment of the staffs in their respective departments, should there be any conflicts, because this is something I'm not able to know or in the position to settle.
As for my concern, I'm doing a collation of the list of people going and it's not a seal of approval to go as I do not have the authority to do so.
Thanks and pardon for not of any help in a way or so.
Regards,
Hui Hui
And all this saga, I had suspected its by a background pester, we called AM3, cause she acts as though she's a AM3.
AAHHH! I feel better now, after telling HOD the truth and everything on how I hate this SWC job because of KPOs, emailed SWC chairperson on what happened and AM replied me on the job allocations (duhz, still, like why am I the one emailed and not CC: to).

