
It's so awesome. Even better than Batman begins. I thought the 1st film was great. This is a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

Of course, Christian Bale is the best Batman out of all, and the main attraction.
Joker wasn't the usual Joker. He's psychotic and smart. I've heard class95 and they mentioned Johnny Depp is acting as Riddler in next film. Oooooooooh~~ How true is that! Kinda reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
But the film is so awesome, its the first time I saw GV used the largest screen ever. The curtain was scrolled back to the fullest! Action super-packed and the plot was done cleverly. No doubt is the same director of The Prestige.
I still remember almost 2 yrs ago and they started the 1st roll of promo for Dark Knight at WhySoSerious.com.

They started with some interesting games and mission. And its completed I think and there's so many links on the website and its all hacked by Joker.

http://www.bettyshouseofpies.com/

http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/default.htm
They had this 'normal' Gotham Times.

http://www.thegothamtimes.com/
And then was hacked by Joker.

http://www.thehahahatimes.com/
I like their marketing.

On a different note,

I'm still having craving for a Kimchi Stew.

