
Zanden and his biting toys

"Look there!"

The durian microphone, the i-can-take-the-ride-for-free-this-month flyer, the unseen messy IR, the shopping paradise.

*sings* We Are Family...
Trip to Ah Tian and Ah Mei Gu Gu House

His usual going out face x 5

Don't Mess With Zanden

He looked so cute here.
*sings*
If you had a bad day,

All gone after this.
It was a trip to Lissa's place where I met up with our "Beautiful Mistake" (as given by Daniel. lol) Nutrition Focus mates. It was a short 2h, but it made my day. Perhaps my week also. Haven been seeing them for a while, not to mention chat. Esp Jo. And also saw some of the Health peeps who most of them I had no acquaintance with, but with surprise that two actually remembered me. Back to NF, it was nice.
I'd never missed the job.
Its
The colleagues.
The rapport.
The jokes.
The hardships and upsets.
The beautiful mistake. lol.

