And alas....

My lovely polka dotty table cards. Cutting the polka dots paper is like having visual illusion over and over again that I feel so nausea.

And finally, the 'banner' is out of the oven!!! I hope it will look nice on that day. Still comtemplating if I should add a sparkling border to the letters, as I just realised the curtain is not a damn beige, due to the bloody yellow lighting behind.
Noentheless, now I can finally be at peace to study my 307. And while in the midst of the exam fire and art n' craft mess, I received my 1st birthday present for this year!!! (tho the iPod Touch is considering as my own present for this yr. lol.)
And the present is a "You're 18!" birthday card from the chem teachers. So nice of them to remember my birthday after 3 whole years... Every year, only the april, may, june, july, august, sept people had their birthdays remembered as the celebrations often held in april and august. Thus, was so happy to receive (finally!) a card from them. lol. It was a card filled with thanks and thanks. Looks more like a thank you card. I'll remember "You're a great gal" though. Cause it seems so... farewell. LMAO.

