Exam is OVER~~~~~
Yoo Hoo!!!

Ironically, I kinda enjoyed it as a commitee for the 1st time yesterday. For a moment, I feel like I was in some kind of university gathering. Teachers are not teachers, HODs are not HODs, Ps are not Ps. We are not treating each other as invisible as what we did in school corridors. But this kind of stuffs usually last that day only... That will be the time I wished I had my own proper department. We are always stuck between EAS and Chem. Though I would very willingly throw myself with the Chem. Once again, I had to sit with the EAS yesterday and 1st time I wished I was with the SWCs together. lol.
Anyway, all is over!!!
....before the year ends, there's the work review, and all I can say BLEH!
She seems so fake. Being nice and all in front of you, in fact was unhappy with you.
Yes, we made a mistake.
No, we are not going to claim total-responsibility, though she make it seems so.
If you're unhappy with it, just say it the next week or so after the incident. You know, get it over and done with in a sit-down discussion or something. Waited until like what?! 2 months?! Then say you are unhappy with it.
WHAT. THE. HELL.
I just want to get it over and done with.... AND GO BANGKOK!!!!

