
First, early morning, I didnt tap my ez-link card well and very very the rude bus uncle, "Wei! Miss! You never tap your card!" I turned and stared at the uncle with such disgust as he's in such a accusing tone. He then said something about fine and need to pay stuffs. I just diao-ed him, tap my card and walked off, in a disgusted look.
NND! If I really want to cheat that 90cents, you think I bother to take out my card ah? Siao.
Second, I went for breakfast with colliq and this woman passed by us and suddenly said, "Why you wear jeans?!" I thought she's some teacher and thus I turned and looked at her. She then continued, "You everyday come menses still wear jeans!!!" Babe and I were like, WTH was that?!
And she looked every bit like a normal mother who just dropped off her kid at the kindergarten.
That's my very interesting morning.

