
My oh my...
Dear Thais are not happy with their PM, thus having protest at the International airport, hogging the highyway to the airport, scare the sh*t out of the staffs and tourists inside, staffs ran away, tourists left bewildered, authorities asked tourists to leave the airport with chartered buses, yellow army marched in, set up make-shift food stalls, placed mats on the floor to rest...
By next friday, will I be greeted by the yellow army, maybe by then airport will be a mini chatuchak???
Sighz, I'm missing the peaceful Thailand with smiley Thais greeting, Sawadeeka~ Two years ago, I met the coup de Thailand saga. Now this. aiyoweiya~~
And its such an irony to see this advertisement a few pages after the "No Flights" article.

I KNOW! I want to rediscover too! But how, when your airport is closed? You sell me one cent also no use...

