
As demostrated by Wonder Girls and their elaborate wardrobes. They provide such good inspiration for the retro theme this friday. lol.
With hit, Nobody. "I want nobody, nobody, nobody but you. *clapclap* "
As annoying as the chorus might go, it kinda embedded into your mind subconciously. lol. There's not many people around me who are listening to K-pop. Let me count... 1? And she's a malay. At first I was thinking, it's so amazing for them to be listening to K-pop, but again, they are the same as I am. Both of us doesnt know the language! We are on par, in fact.
Sometimes it's as though that Kpop wasn't that hip to be caught listening. The other day, Morning Xpress was talking bout it (that was after the Korean Pop Night Concert). And Glenn was saying Kpop are stupid and stuffs. There's even an sms-in about how listeners feel about K-pop. And as expected there wasnt good reception. lol.
Well, I have yet to start on how hip hoppers or rather western artists cant do different genres of songs. Not to mention composing songs. *rolleyes* Like Jay Chou, my dear colleague labeled him as gay. Ya rright, compared to those who every single song sing bout bling blings, money, sex, girls, money, sex, girls, yes, he who'd sang about environment, cowboy, magician and paparaazi seems gay~
So, an interesting episode came this afternoon where I checked for reception on Kpop from dear colleague.
First, I practically forced him to watch...
His first 30s reaction is so funny. "That is a guy or girl?!" lol. Yes, that is one of K-pop infamous pretty boy.
Then I get him to watch the same group with their latest song. You know, to tell him, hey, they can sing acapella ballad and dance to fast songs.
Okay, I must admit. Wrong move. For guys to watch this, its gayish. LMAO. It's as good as asking me to watch PussyCatDolls dancing around poles. He end up "Whoa!" in what-is-he-doing-that-gay-look at YunHo's dance move. So result is Gay Guys!!
But at least they sang live!
So he went on asked me so which of the 5 DBSKs guys is my favourite. Hmm, in fact, I liked their songs and not much of a favourite among them. So I showed him who's the favourite kimchi boy (right now). lol.
And so I showed him We Got Married clips.
And, surprise, when I said that's the guy. No comments.
Or rather he seems more interested in the girl. lol.
And ended up watching two episodes of it. Whahaha...
I guessed when there's no a group of guys dancing with ripped shirts, dyed hair and the face of feminine features, all is fine.
To me, its not a matter of whether we understand the language or not. Translation of lyrics are found everywhere. Music is meant to be enjoyed and knows no boundaries. lol.

