
MAJOLICA!!!
After so much hype in spreeing world and buying altogether, possibly in total 5 pieces of their infamous mascara from my two trips to Taipei, the Watson's here finally brought the brand in!!! For those who hasn't try it, I've got to say their mascara is good! I had two lash extender (one still intact cause last trip kiasu, buy for the sake of buying) if you want long lashes, basically fibres and 1 lash enamel glamour if you want thick lashes.

Normally I'll combine the two, thick then long. I swear it last. And it's so waterproof that it's bad news for those who doesn't use oil-based remover, cause even for me who uses oil- based remover, you had to cleanse at least twice.
I bought their browpen to try as due to my very kay kiang, I broke my previous pen into 'chops'. So as I was walking towards the counter to check out the stuffs, I saw two malay ladies hogging the display counter. So I went to the other side and look at the stuffs. Then I go back to the display side again, trying to see other stuffs, and DISGUSTINGLY I saw one of them, the daughter, is trying the mascara! It's already unhygienic enough to try the mascara, she caried on with the eyeshadow and all the others! It's as though she is dolling herself up at the counter itself!
O.M.G. Eeks. And the mother is helping her somemore...

