Nonetheless, the whole 2D2N(?) trip was pretty fun and packed. Initial D production team should try filming part two in Genting, cause we had a initial-drift taxi trip uphill to Genting Highland after shopping in the humongous One Utama. lol.
Reaching home on sunday, I saw my VV cousins at my place.

Vanness + Vivenne
They are such a cute pair of siblings. The brother will hold onto the sister's hand. When the sister run away, the brother will shout, "Adek! Adek!" calling after her, then ask her not to run away. Ever once, she purposedly run off and let the brother chase her. lol. And they will never disallow you to hold their hands on road or anywhere, which I feel its really a good habit. And they are the one who will come and hold your hands!
Yesterday night while sleeping, I felt someone beside me, I turned and saw Ah Boy.

I was thinking, "Did he found the wrong bed?" Cause he's actually sleeping on a matteress next to my bed. And I thought he might find his way back later on, but in the end, he slept all the way with me. This morning, I asked him, why he end up sleeping with me. He blabbered in bahasa indonesian and I had no single idea what. In the end, my mama told me.
He had a nightmare.
He dreamt that a white rabbit is chasing after him and the fur is poisonous.
So he was scared, thus snug in with me.
............................................ so cute a kid right?

