
I was reading through my past entries for december and realised this blog has been here for almost 4 yrs.
31 March 05, I created the blog.
28 April 05, I added the 1st post. Putting Jay Chou as adorkable boy. Erm, not so of a boy now.
I took a break til...
21 June 05, I restarted. Mainly because I'm going to Initial D's premiere! I won the tickets. lol. I still remember I was so hardworkingly collecting the Halls sweets for the contest. I think I won the premiere tickets though SCV. And another set of tickets through Halls eating.
Then I start all the talk-craps, complaints, gushes over drama/movie/music, lost, travel and travel, everyday life, people I met... The best part is when I read about how I just turned 23 and afraid of being 25.
Now, I'm a mighty 26 yr and 3 mths.
I'm not being emo. Just feel that time passes by damn freaking fast.
TGIF~

