
Prior to watching the show, I was thinking how absurd and lame the storyline is.
Ken Iwase is at his friend, Rei Yoshida's marriage ceremony. However, he in fact still loves her and regrets not having confessed his feelings towards her. A fairy lets him travel back in time and try one more time to get Rei's heart.
Fairy?! Travel back in time?!
But I had no idea why I just wanted to find the DVD of this old show.
Previously when I went Taipei, sis was asking me to get this show for her, but apparently gotten the wrong proposal show. ^^"""
All of a sudden, I was thinking of watching this. The one by Yamashita Tomohisa. But the DVD was nowhere to be found. CPP, Tampines, Hougang Mall to even Leisure Park. I can't find it and I remembered I saw tons of it some time ago. They are selling the SP of it only.
Sighz... I had to go to clubbox and do my Captain Jack Sparrow thing again.
And, it's a oh-my-god sugoii nice show! Love the rapport between the 5 good friends and of course Kenzo and Rei. The last few episodes was very bittersweet.
Ah ah...
This drama goes into my Best 10, (though I never listed it... Nodame Cantabile, Beach Boys, Engine, Pride, Good Luck, Hana Kimi, Summer Snow, Hana Yori Dango, Kurosagi, GTO? Mukodono? Hotman?).
Watching this makes me wanna watch the drama again.

