Went out with hwee yin and co. yesterday. We meet up... every birthday month. Usually its June, Oct, Dec. Sometimes it end up July, Dec.
And I just realised in recent years, we've been always in Japanese restaurants. lol.
Our talking topics really changed a lot. From last time about sec sch days, til uni/poly, then work and now weddings, HDB flats, marriage life... Never thought we would have been so consistent for so long with our meeting.
I mean, 11 years after we leave NASS!
And the funny thing is we always took pictures but it was randomly spread among us. And I never had the full collection. lol.
2) Forever Kawaii
I stumbled upon this website after seeing some icons on another site. www.kawaiinot.com

Really kawaii not. lol.

My favourite. lol. 'My butt was dipped in chocolate'.
3) Forever Love
And I'm loving this song now.
The live rendition is so good.

