Nice. GSS promotion for lens.
I caught a glimpse of my eye photo for last week yday. It looked kinda... terrible. There's more than 4 white spots. It's like speckles. And cloudy. The doc called it 'haze'. He was standing there explaining to another doc my condition.
'Corrosions and a bit of haze', he said to him.
'It looks better than last week, now.' he said to me.
The descriptions of corrosions and haze doesnt sound good, doc. Although I can see better now, it's still a blur if I just see with my left eye. I wonder isit that my both eyes has accustomed to the haze or isit really clearing up.
And so I was in SNEC for the 3rd time yday and witnessed another paper wasting stint.

Page 2 of my bills says...

... nothing.
It reminded me of the time when my lecturer who likes to end his lecture pdf slides with a single 'Thank You and have a good week' and resulted in us printed that on a single page as it's odd numbered.
And past sunday, I finally gotten myself thee speaker!

Thought closing-down iShop will have deals, but none. Went in thinking to buy the Altec Lansing cool looking speakers but cant bear to part with my money. Thus buying this cute boxy speakers. Main thing is it has FM, which is IMPORTANT.
And so I was playing with its remote control function with my iPod on, and my colleague came wanting to hear the sound too.
As I was scrolling my song list to find some (1 or 2) english songs,
"Ah there! 'The Way You Are.' " <---- korean
"Erm... no. That's not the english one..."
"Huh?.... There! 'Survivor!'" <---- japanese
"Eh... nope. That's not the Destiny's Child one also..."
"HUH? Why are you hearing all songs you don't understand?!"
"I understand!!"
And I played 時光機. lol.

