It came out of a sudden, asking me to make a decision by wed 10am. I have to choose my capstone project title. After brainstorming for 1.5days. I listed bout 5 and still thinking whether which 1st choice do I want, between research on an enzyme-substrate and setting up a e- health kiosk. The kiosk is bout nutrition and bmi, which is like gummy bear to me. Only the programming part.
9.30am: I can't sit still. I went to talk to colliq and walked around.Do the Toto way and I drew lots and 3 out of 5 times is the health kiosk. So I made my mind.
9.40am: msn with fellow proj takers. Bright side is nobody overlap with each other except xy almost had the same with me.
9.50am: logged into system.
9.55am: surf net to relax.
9.56am: S msn me 'can log in liao'. Shux! It's not even 10! And the system won't react even if I click!
9.58am: re- log in. My first choice gone! Second choice gone! I saw one of my 5 choices.I clicked and pondered for less than a minute cause I'm so freaked out by then.
9.59am: I confirmed. "sorry the project has been taken." aaaahhhhh!!! My vulgar words are almost coming out.
10.00am: I went back to the choices and almost want to trash the computer liao. Left with only half of the choices. S and xy both managed to get their choices. I panicked and want to scream ZEN ME BAN!!!
10.02am: I'm still hoping it's like movie tickets. Somebody hog onto the title and the system will miraclously released my choice again.
10.06am: after flipping and glanced through the leftovers, I cruelly confirmed my project only knowing it's 'protein structure', 'using matlab' and that's all.
"3D protein structure prediction using probabilistc model"
^ my life for the next 1 year. Only joy is probably Ita and I had the same supervisor and both doing matlab.
After wikipedia on what the mathematical models it wanted, i'm left in awed.
I think I just threw myself into the shit dump.
It's all about probabilities. It's like java and the number of dices and faces ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
Just as I resigned to the fate that idiot SIM has faster clock thus titles were snatched up so much faster, S told me his confirmation letter states it as "9.56am".
NND. F£*^€£<+*•~€&@K
Give results also never see them on time! Now way before time! Wonder which bugger took away my titles....

