counter customizable free hit
Send As SMS
who?
it's me

ahui
loves the sky and the clouds
hates the sunshine and the rain

say what?!
blabber away


when?
long long ago

-March 2005
-April 2005
-June 2005
-July 2005
-August 2005
-September 2005
-October 2005
-November 2005
-December 2005
-January 2006
-February 2006
-March 2006
-April 2006
-May 2006
-June 2006
-July 2006
-August 2006
-September 2006
-October 2006
-November 2006
-December 2006
-January 2007
-February 2007
-March 2007
-April 2007
-May 2007
-June 2007
-July 2007
-August 2007
-September 2007
-October 2007
-November 2007
-December 2007
-January 2008
-February 2008
-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-July 2010
-November 2010

why?
something to remember

:: 2005-ed ::
:: a new chapter ::
:: advancement of singlish ::
:: chalet salted egg ::
:: cny 06 clearance ::
:: coup de bangkok ::
:: d-day of a toot ::
:: fire! fire! ::
:: forever <3 memory ::
:: food weirdo ::
:: in the morning ::
:: interesting taipei ::
:: itsuka no merry christmas ::
:: it's RAINING ::
:: liquid nitrogen vs. cruelty ::
:: nolstagic rainy day ::
:: pixie and elf ::
:: psychotic me ::
:: romeo, juliet & the ring ::
:: è¾?恶æ??å°¬ ::
:: Taipei '07 ::
:: the day that finally came ::
:: the most accurate horoscope ::
:: dao you long tale ::
:: yee yeeee ::
:: yo, batam, wassup! ::

linkin'
you and me

:: ann ::
:: karen ::
:: ling*2 ::
:: wei*2 ::
:: zanden ::
:: zhoufu ::
:: strawberry D ::

:: celeb babies ::
:: show ::
:: gallery of absurd ::
:: daniel wu ::
:: kennysia ::
:: trent ::

howl?
to the rythmn


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009
miduhyo



我相信 生命中会有一见钟情的剧情
曾被爱伤害的心不容易清醒
你的眼神配合冷淡的表情
逃避中故作冷静
我相信 第一次凝望你离开我的背影
就盼望立能够明天再相聚
不小心梦中让感觉能延续
模糊中你最清晰

I Believe in you
窥探那对迷人深情的眼睛
我的心留给你 我的人在附近
不必立刻做回应
不想爱得轻易 需要让你动情
因为怕你会离去
想念让人窒息 所以不离不弃
每分钟都要和你亲近

我相信 生命中会有一见钟情的剧情
曾被爱伤害的心不容易清醒
你的眼神配合冷淡的表情 逃避中故作冷静
我相信 第一次凝望你离开我的背影
就盼望立刻能够明天再相聚
不小心梦中让感觉能延续
模糊中你最清晰

I Believe in you
又窥探那双迷人深情的眼睛
我的心留给你 我的人在附近
不必立刻做回应
不想爱得轻易 需要让你动情
因为怕你会离去
想念让人窒息 所以不离不弃
每分钟都要和你

让你安全我可以寸步不离
自尊都不要我也咫尺不离
不想要未来有任何片刻回忆

I Believe in you
又窥探那双迷人深情的眼睛
我的心留给你 我的人在附近
不必立刻做回应
不想爱得轻易 需要让你动情
因为怕你会离去
想念让人窒息 所以不离不弃
每分钟都要和你亲近

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

16.08.09 1515 The continuation of project brainstorming
17.08.09 0800 The start of working like a coolie at work for the week
24.08.09 0745 The start of a week long practical exam
25.08.09 1900 Biomech CA
31.08.09 1400 Annual Dinner & Dance Setup
31.08.09 1730 Annual Dinner & Dance begins
31.08.09 2359 Capstone Project Proposal submission

我相信... by the time 0000hr of 1st Sept, I will pull poppers and celebrate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Girl, Let me prove that my love is real
I'll give all my love to you, Please Trust me

I believe...I believe that one can fall in love at first sight
Though I told you that it wasn't possible
I only hid this thought from you because I was afraid
That you would look at me as if I was careless and hasty.

To tell the truth, ever since I met you
I only lived with thoughts of you.
There was only one thing on my mind
From when I woke up in the morning
Till when I went to bed at night.

*
I believe in you...
I will send all my feelings for you through the the way I look at you.
Do you know how my heart feels?
How I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden?
Even the fearful feelings for when you might leave me one day.

You...

Love is a nervous feeling that flutters your heart...
It is like a breathtaking loneliness...

Please keep looking at me with the same eyes...
Always and forever like this.

If only you could stay close enough to me so that my heart can relax...
Just so that I could see you...I would be very happy.

You...


If I could stay by your side like this...
If, in the end, it is that I don't know anything about how much I love you.

I can't let you go
You are the only one in my life

stand by u at, 10:02 PM