Not exactly THAT excited.
Happy that everything inside the HDD is intact but it means... I don't know if I want to get the Fujitsu.
It's still not operating very 100%-ly.
X'mas is here soon!

Not that I'm a christian, but it's just the feel of it.
The cold is here. (rain, i.e.)
The lights are up. (though a bit bollywood feel this yr)
Usually, it meant the end of the year and my birthday.
But this year ended too fast. Way too fast.
Especially the 2nd half of the year. It's deadlines after deadlines.
Plus I don't like being 27. It's nearer to 30. *gasp*
I was in no excited mood for Tokyo-Osaka trip until Sis reminded me that "Hey, it's in two weeks' time."
Suddenly I was, 'Ohh shit. Am I ready? Is all my homework done? Osaka? Not really! Odaiba? No! Do I need more clothings? Money?'
Additionally.... My 499.
BME499 = Capstone.
The incomplete of it, was stuck at the back of mind like a sore thumb.
I was supposed to read that Biological Sequence Analysis for ideas on that long-delayed blardy mathematical model today.
For the I-have-nothing-to-show-you meeting with supervisor on Friday.
Can I enjoy my long-awaited-for-years Japan trip?
Adrenaline rush did came to me for 5mins upon seeing this:
Okay, I'm excited for the trip.
And to me,
"Ganbatte Kudasai for 499 or not you are not going to enjoy it." Seriously.

