
*hands up*
I admit I was skeptical when I knew of this movie 1-2 years ago.
Rain? In Hollywood? CMI lah. They always stereotyped Asians.
Then I saw that the producers are the same from Matrix Trilogy.
Okay... They've made Keanu Reeves the Boomz.
But Rain? Ninja? Come 'on. Ang mo filming some epic old hundreds century movie?
When the movie was released, I was 30% interested in watching.
Hearing hypes and such, I went to watch with the other 3 ladies.
10 minutes into the show, I was o_O
After his 1st fight, I was *clapx5*.
All his training resulting in (so called 0% fat) body and all the jokes about his CMI breakthrough into Hollywood plus Engrish... tsk tsk tsk.
The movie, okay, for a moment, it made me wanna 'leave the lights on'. lol.
And it's kinda like SAW 7 x Sweeney Todd
It's quite nice, in fact.
The only thing I can't take it is the position of the heart and healing. ^^"""
And lastly, 'He has the look of a boyband' talk.
Well, he is.
The young Raizo is.
Apparently he's from a korean boyband, produced by.... Rain. Ta da~

Now, the hair looks weird. It looked like a wig after seeing him botak in the movie. lol.

