Always love clearing ang bao packets during end of year cause that means lost and found.
This time round, I've decided to keep another metal box.

For my travel stuffs.
I always feel a pity to throw away tickets, stubs and such from travels.

Now I have a box!

That pink coin pouch consists of coins and 200NTW$. And 8 bucks Aussie!
Yen was scrapped clean.
So there! My Aussie/Nippon boarding passes, JR tickets, JR pass, Kaiyukan pass...

And a fallen maple leaf I've taken from Todaiji temple in Nara.
.....................................................................
This morning, I was suddenly thinking about the upcoming events and there I was calculating and calculating....
The year differences between my age and dad's.
My blood sugar must have been low cause it took my whole bath to calculate.
Then I realised...
He's only 59 this year lah!
The whole lunar calender messed up my maths system....
Nonetheless, thus I was surfing around just and I can't find something of mind.
Thus, I've decided. (unless my determination arrow lost its course some time later.)
My new art project.

Artfriend, here I come~

