That's how I feel now.
"How you perceived the person to be" once again dawned on me.
Does discovery of someone lies on where his/her faith is?
(faith)(trust, religion, thinking, belief)
I think so. At least for now.
It just made me think once again about the past on whether do you know the person at all.
I realised...
... no.
Just like how people will not know how and who you are. Never.
Soulmates?
Team mates?
I'd now trusted the quote than ever before.
"Never judge a book by it's cover."
My faith?
Currently lies in whether I can finished my project or not.
Life is an collision course.
If you hadn't walked into that room, the technician had not unable to fix the light, the manufacturer was not able to get the tungsten out in production... the light will not die on you in the room.
I don't know, was that a belief of any religion?
Perhaps.
Now, I only believe that I have to work my ass, kill my brain cells, reroute my thinking to find out.....
...... how the **** to go on with my project.

"君だけにしか できないことがある believe yourself 信じて"
I have to tell myself this.

